Fun, Laughs, and Good times!




GOOD MORNING 2006!

So hard to wake up this noon. Forced to cancel my plan to have a nice breakfast to open new year this morning. Fine, I had a great changing year ...

Actually it was starting at about 12, coincidentally I met old friend I knew about two years ago, having lunch in I Latini. Evening, I ran to the embassy for the year end service. As always, they serve delicious Indonesian ambrosia. Yesterday evening was (my fave one, chronologically) Soto ayam with coriander, Cap cay udang, Kare kambing nan empuk dan gurih, and Asinan mangga! Next was Fireworks in Kunstberg. This time was with Wina, Tante Marcella, Sinta and whole bunch of crowds. Bonne Annee! Whoever people shouting each other, while walking down to Grand Place, with bottle champagne or wine on their hand. My next stop was Cheese cake for that Scottish Ralph, Alex, Eric, Ali and Moses. Later on Attila and Fred joining here. What i drank? Ice tea, long island. Lots of talk, and doing whatever-as-its-new-year-thing on the streets. Its ended in Le Soleil with Atti and Fred.
So now, just up against the reality. As what Kusye told me, just be happy and be healthy dear!

0 Reageren op “Fun, Laughs, and Good times!”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |