Livid Neat


Don't know what's up last week, but things seems disquiteing, garting me. Let me tell you, not chronologically, and also not sure which one was-is the worst. I have no internet connection last week, even till now (not yet perfectly back to normal). I caught a cold since last night. Hardly to breath, snots, nosebleed some, sneezing time to time, yet my head feels awfully heavy, droop, need a looong sleep. But i need to do some homework too. Other thing, I have got a 'nice' mail wishing that someone will treat me 'as an old pair of shoes', and even 'playboy will die lonely'. In a sudden, my mind can hardly stop thinking of thing for next year, if i can still be here studying. Right, following is classic thing, money. It was cold outside, about 0°c, or even minus.
I want nothing actually. Just feels comfort, snugly to be here, feels home. Thing i told Attila (who is tend to be pessimistic) was that I have no reason to be unhappy at the moment.
It's all about challenging moment, right?!

0 Reageren op “Livid Neat”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |