Very short break




Just finishing my homework, exercise on quoting legal's matter. Here i will write down a summary update:
- Second semester has begun since last week. Not going to be easier, neither more free time. Classes spreaded on Mon-Sat, with one evening class on Thusday till 21.30. The heaviest is on saturday from 09.00-15.30. Backbreaking!
- My movie day moved to Wednesday night, last show. The latest impressing movie: The Constant Gardener.
- After Kissing in Manhattan, I am ready to read Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Sophie Kinsella). Ok, its chick's book, it's Shinta's. My main reason is I am Intrigued by (i guess) a well known legend from Park Avenue, whose succesfully altering espousing my shoping lust. (If you read this post, honestly, i thank you!)
- Quite fave corner to read lately is in Café Metropole. It is old fashioned, warm, but trendy. I will be in the right corner non smoking sofa, with cappucino or blond beer.
- Need a cat nap after french class, I missed Così fan tutte. Damn tired! Bought ticket for L'incoronazione di Poppea (March) and Il Barbieri di Seviglia (April). Not sure yet if i will see Le Villi of Puccini. Quite entertained by Romeo & Julia last thursday.
- I had a sunday's-get-together in Shinta's kitchen last week. Wina, Ferdi, en Elvira was there too. Shinta's best shot, she throw Durians as final! After 3 years for me. Oh, we watched Closer of Julia Robert too.
- Highlighted eateries/dishes lately: Pizza Hut buffet for lunch (only 7€!); Cose Cosi, Italian food in African's atmosfeer; Little Asia - Vietnamese food in a lounge. Was back for lunch the next day, right after having dinner here; and Falstaff - fully packed on weekend. I like most their mix grilled sea food. My recommend entrée is shrimps in sort of sauce (sorry forgot). A must order!
- Was visiting Hans (Antwerp) after 2 years! also Harii and Angelica (Leuven).
- Recently added on my iTunes: Sergio Mendes classic (back to my childhood), Ken Hirai (sound of yesterday), Sade, Sting, Marcell and James Ingram. That's all for now.

0 Reageren op “Very short break”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |