Accidentally Deleted!

I lost all messages in my phone this noon, included my saved msgs. Right, just old stuff. But some are, I think one day I will need them. Let me remind myself what I 've lost: some account number, messages about family details, phone number and new addresses fo some friends abroad, pictures, some proof of promises and mistype messages, messages from ex, and some sweet words from you dear friends. It's all because I put my mobile in my jeans pocket, unlocked keypad. Fine. I can try to ask to recover for some. But the rest, gone! All of them. Though I have no materials proof, I still have them in my cogitation. Personal means. Maudlin, mushy.

0 Reageren op “Accidentally Deleted!”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |