Behind an opera


© Ruth Walz, more

1. Life is about the chance, and these days I got the chances to enjoy things before me. So here I am.
2. I could only listen, when my sister, brother, back home after watching concerts (I want Sheila Majid!), or musicals such as Oliver Twist, West Side Stories ... I was a kid of 9 I guess.
3. Last year I got the 'revelation' to watch such show, but never get the chance to watch together.
4. I like almost whatever live performance, and so far I went to today's one. Now, lately to be exact, I choose something classics. More than just a soprano singing on stage.
5. They played very dramatic orchestra, took me out of senses, to experience the moment. It's not improvisation, modern, popular music. Its something, I would say sophisticated. (I was watching Russian opera Boris Godounov, last Thursday)
6. It's good to be different. Most people in opera house are old, distinguished, couples, members. And I feels fun&fabulous to be not of the above.
7. There can be such blessing in disguise in such event. I met old friend, new friend.

0 Reageren op “Behind an opera”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |