Easter break over

Hi all, after Easter still with me in Brussels. Happy Easter to you! How are you? Long weekend there, and we are here having an Easter holiday for 2 weeks. I am not going anywhere, but enjoying spring in the city. I got 5 eggs from 7 on Romeo's easter game. Intermezzo. So, I have just came home from Gillian's VT's with Holy Leo (as he wants to be known as). That Scots lady was organizing an open house, she's moving to Brussels recently.

While yesterday I was with Angelica, for another heart to heart afternoon tea. Girls. Harri was not showing up, since he still in Aachen. Will we all three live together next semester? Only God knows. I wish. She wants Kriek lindemanns (!?) while I need salad, for health sake. We were in Exki and La Beccase.

Saturday were in Belga Queen lounge bar. I will definitely be there again. Great choice to chill out, with soft jazz atmosphere. Yes, its more expensive than average. But they have bountiful choices to drink all night, definitely. Champagne is neutral and safe choice. Please note, Beginning this Saturday I try my best to eat healthy whenever possible. It means less red meat, minimizing deep fried food, and more to veggies. Sweets and desserts are sustainable. Cafe Metropole and Cheese cake abide as easy-cozy choice. Home sweet home in Brussels.

Talking about home, I took shots of anything at home, practicing and exercising on macro. I use manual focusing, utilizing standard lens (oh, I wish I could buy macro lens soon!). It's never really sharp. And looking at the results, I wonder, is it my instable hands or my eye-glasses which need some adjustment? Same things happened back in 1995, but that time I decided to quit with this hobby. Soon, my eyes need to be controled.

Another change on iTunes preference. I was watching V for Vendetta and Danzel Washington's Inside Man. Feels the wig is not really fit to V, just strange. Not that macho. I don't know why suddenly there is A.R Rahman's Chaiyya Chaiyya as soundtrack, opening and closing tunes on Inside Man. I mean, as far as I notice the movie have nothing to do with India, Hindi, or anything related. That exotic blues beat giving the spirit however. I knew this song well since Bombay Dream of Andrew Lloyd Weber. So these days Hindi's sounds surround my lounge, chaiyya chaiyya ...

0 Reageren op “Easter break over”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |