Feeling's Lucky


© Johan Jacobs, more

Are you feelings lucky? Did you recall any luck in your past? My colleague at work told me that i am, Leo told me that too, while Benoit trying to be more objective by saying i had some luck. I dont know what's their consideration. Come saprei? They're just looking at my daily, I guess. But if you ask me, i would think i am. I am not going to write down my reason here, just too many bla-bla-bla, though you may ask. It's not always getting what i want, but i would say so. In any sense. I am still heading the long long road till today, passing several crossroads lately. I dont think i will get settled down soon. Or, let say, i don't want it yet to happen, at this moment. What about you, do you think youre lucky enough? What kind of luck, you can interprete youself as you pleased. Enough.

My preference is getting older perhaps, or wisely more into culture they said. Smile. Instead of getting quiet home, my nights this week getting hype again. It was Il Barbiere di Siviglia. Right, finally i make it smoothly. The singer were not 'wow', but good. They combine with some slapstick's act. Well, its always work. And i found it fine, to make the whole shows lighter. Very entertaining production, my big applause on stage production, and lighting. Its not a long show, about 2 hours 30 i think. And you know what, i dont mind to watch opera more often, even if i have to go alone. Smile. I had a great time.

And last night I ate fish in Sister Act, and ended up in Loui@Conrad for cocktails and some more chat with Benoit. Right, quite unusual that my 'lost friend' Benoit's free from his office, nor travelling, and his wife was visiting her parent. Another were: Arcadi cafe in arenberg, revisited for their many choices of toothsome cakes. Forget the waiters who were confused theirself (no changed on the second visit!) but friendly, oh you have to try it! Le Tapas Bar is also great and cozy in terracota's wall with hangin' smoked ducks(!?) and most times full with young crowds (if its matter to you). Not cheap, with no real dress code, but its just comfortable for a long chit-chat. A friend from England told me most jokingly, most British found Brussels is a boring city. I could not agree more, compare to many other tourist destination around. But i feels home here.

Recently added on my iTunes: Andrea Bocelli's Amore, Herbert's Von Karajan's Don Giovanni, Karyn White, Jamie Cullum's Catching tales, and Leo give me Giorgia's Come Saprei! Like it. Thanks pal!

0 Reageren op “Feeling's Lucky”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |