Heart-break Resistance

If you read something about mending a broken heart, probably it is from a love doctor's corner or female lifestyle magazine such as Cosmopolitan etc. I never read one from a man's magazine so far. While some girlfriends telling, that they were suggested to 'take it as a man'. Oh how's that?

Do men have feelings, emotion? I guess so. But then why comes up such a suggestion? Men are not sensitive, too careless, never showing their emotion, nor even sharing their real feeling, some said. I didn't do any survey on men's feeling or things like that. I am not working on that subject, yet, at least. But if you ask me, I would just answer this.

One day I had to deal with a thing called 'broken heart'. I would say I had to lost the one I most enjoy, after getting together for about a year. It was with someone I would consider as my day and night. Till today I still have some contact with. Sure, not as close as when we were together. I need to, I decide it. I don't hate this, though at that moment it felt betrayed. Why that feeling? Because I was ready to step further, to settle down with, but it turns to be unequal in other part. Yes, coincidentally I found my ex simply being unfaithful.

Here are three things i did:
1. Changing my way of thinking. I never planned to meet someone to love, and most of all, I always keep this on mind: there will always an end of a beginning. So I said, I am fine alone, and I will be just fine. If I was changing at that period, because I suddenly had to change things, not that I was upset or else (oh well, I really was upset and confused for sure!) The point is, why should I force to get along, if we have a different goals in life, or different main preference and we could not tolerate anymore. In my case, I guess a man have some more ego. There's always other, or if you're gone, I will find other.
2. Give it a time to calm down. Sure there are times where I have to deal with our past habits, conversations, activities. I was intensely, emotionally deep-attached. I was relaxing, drinking (right, I can use some drink now *grin*), meeting friends (yang curhat abeees gitu loh). Best friends, wherever they are, are important.
3. Life goes on. I didn't threw things related to my ex. I still remember most of things. However we live in the same world, same city, enjoying places that we love to go etc. I can not and shall not change this. Time will heal. As for now, the memories are there, but I prefer not to talk about it.

After awhile, I realize I had many other experiences. Nobody's perfect, I know and that's fine. If I choose someone, that's just because I decide, not because of bla-bla-bla. And as ever after, I do not plan to fall again in this coming days or months, till I don't know when. Till love found me. Oh but wait, I had another crush yesterday *grin*. Unfortunately I forgot to exchange contacts. Care to share, just drop a line here.

0 Reageren op “Heart-break Resistance”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |