Standing in Ruins (literally)


I was in Yogyakarta, staying in Dusun Village Inn, as an amateur photographer. Lucky me, I just do what I like to do, and it will always be (hopefully). I am happy, you are happy. Others, pardonez moi, I don't have time yet to consider. At least, not bothering other business.

I came to realize that I am standing in the middle of pieces of broken hearts. Hahaha disappointment is real, just as rumor has it! The lady next door was laughing knowing that some people trying the best to cope the rolling down snowball of unpredictable matters in smile. No no, they are not happy, but life is supposed to enjoy, i guess.

Sure do, I visited my mom. Listening to her, I remember it’s been quite so long for not having such quality time with. FYI, she is 76 yo. Right, It feels like I am a child just as those days.

Should there be a picture from my latest trip, then this one (left) could be the one. Wish you (yes, you all who are familiar with my cam!) were here with me.

Labels:

2 Reageren op “Standing in Ruins (literally)”

  1. # Blogger OW Batik!

    am happy, u'r happy, business as usual ya! amatir sih kita soalnya, eh salah, situ deng, hahahahaha...  

  2. # Blogger Ompol

    Uh situ pasti pro ya ... :)  

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |