Consistency that matter

So let’s talk about consistency (I won't runaway dear). I never can be that sure to be consistence in updating things here. I’d love to, you know. But sometimes, it’s not just like it is. I was in the road awhile. Even if I had times, seems like It takes more than just having things to tell you, to share. Just an excuse haha.

Some believe that being consistence is part of being professional (right, that attitude). It is reliability or harmonious uniformity of successive results or events, or agreement among things or parts. It describes something that is the same throughout. A foundation of virtue, once Francis Bacon said. Being regular will let others beforehand know what they expect.

Another thang. Is it right, being consistence also means being predictable? I myself, I don’t think I like the idea of being recognizable (in any sense), especially when people found out your pattern, your path. Sounds no more surprises, that plain. Then Oscar Wilde is so true when saying 'consistency is the last refuge of unimaginative'.

Now what is on your mind for this quoted Benjamin Disraelli?
"A consistent man believes in destiny, a capricious man in chance."

Labels:

2 Reageren op “Consistency that matter”

  1. # Blogger OW Batik!

    tuh kan, gak salah dong gw lack of consistency..kan kreatip..hahaha..  

  2. # Blogger Ompol

    hahahhahaha hidup smeagul!!!  

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |