This Blunt is Not Beautiful

Have you ever look for an excuse to cover your folly? I did, last Thursday. I blundered on in my explanation during the interview with a director of a property company. It was a third interview, and they,– he was together with the marketing manager - want to know my view on their product, and above that on my understanding and principles on marketing business. Since this time were not really based on my experiences, I just responded with a blunt answers. I mean, I would not be happy and satisfied to get such an answer, if I were the interviewer. But I can't help myself.

Imagine like when getting a task to write an essay (even worse if I should do it in Dutch!) And I kept ahead till the times up, for about 30 minutes. Though there is no necessity to get this job, I feels so dull, really. What a clumsy attempt to pursue a smooth and confidence performance. Awkward, definitely! A second of incoherence of thought and speech. You know what I was thinking afterwards, wish I was drunk and could give a proof that I was not in a proper working brain ...…

0 Reageren op “This Blunt is Not Beautiful”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |