First Hosting




Tom made it last Sunday. He told me months before about his visit. But I never imagine about meeting old friend in Jakarta, peculiarly because I am broke ( not as days when I met, to say the least). So it turned to be a warm ‘oh how are you’ theme talks, served with coffee ( ja hoor, geen kriek!). And yes, continue on bla-bla-bla. But business is business, even on Sunday afternoon. He was as ever, seducing me to have my own whatever business, since he does too, apart from his clothing company he works for.

Jakarta city tour, for sure. Don’t forget I am a good guide, and certainly making a tour considering the needs. Lucky enough, traffic on sunny Sunday was as mooth as silk to have an overview on property come around in town. Guess what, we blew the afternoon in Mangga Dua!

0 Reageren op “First Hosting”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |