Waiting for later a.k.a Will see

A time of absence giving a chance to share.
The more when it is about good friends, great one.
But sometimes it comes not in the right mood to share.
I was hardly telling, just because I have no feelings to.
But by the time you read this, you know ...
good boy says:
how about you? did you meet nice people ?
a smile under the sun says:
not much to tell
The complete answer I can think of:
Many great and worth to dream for, but do not want me.
Someone cute and friendly, but I don't want more than just good friend.
Someone cute, nice and lovely, but not really what I want.
Someone just perfect, but I was too proud to ask for a number.
...

0 Reageren op “Waiting for later a.k.a Will see”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |