Drama for your Mamma

It's somewhat raining on friday evening, cloudy and cold. Still have no update info on my planning to go home. No ticket, no letters for paper. Deadline is coming. Just got a mail, asking if I am planning to stay in this studio next year. Another mail, about if I will continue my weekend class next semester. Bills. So much effort to do for the exam, and no certain feeling. Headache (and co.) is getting better. What else? I guess those can give you slight idea on how I am at the moment, right?

Thanks for your kindly support so far, dear readers. Thanks for your comments and demands (yes YOU! you know who you are). As your question, remind you, my purpose to write a journal here is to let you follow my tracks, wherever I am in the world. To keep us in touch. If then some new friends joining here, then is a truly grace to me. I know that my writings sometimes (hopefully not that often) not understandable, but its honestly pure of pride and prejudice. No, joking. I mean, will you crying with me on my sadness, burning me on my jealousy? I just don't like to blow up a drama. But as my psychological test result mentioning, i still have 25% feeling and 13% instinct to follow against logic (halaaahhhh, alasan yang dicari cari banget!), which means, I still have an urge to push to express myself in whatever mood i am on. Therefore enjoy it as part of accepting me truly deeply madly wholy spoily ... Enough drama. I am not a drama queen. Well, may be a little. But then a very very little one. Oh, stop it! Let's watch other drama.

I am still laughing over and over again, whenever watching Michael impersonating Clay on American Idol 2006 finale, and even he seems very proud to get applause (Gila! Pede jaya banget loooo). Seconds later, he seems shocked to pee to see Clay really coming down the stage. Come on, look at his face, how he is so happy to sing together, well, in his own pitch. Cruel Ryan, clamming him up with a chair. TVgasm have the clip, click the image.

0 Reageren op “Drama for your Mamma”

Een reactie posten



XML


Edit halaman ini (Anda punya izin) Edit halaman ini (jika Anda punya izin) |